By Robert A. Goodnow
This booklet comprehensively describes the advance and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis expertise. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that provides an enticing addition to the portfolio of latest hit iteration applied sciences equivalent to high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
- Provides a worthy advisor for realizing and employing DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry
- Helps chemists generate and reveal novel chemical libraries of enormous dimension and quality
- Bridges interdisciplinary components of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry – man made and analytical chemistry, molecular biology, informatics, and biochemistry
- Shows medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists the way to successfully increase on hand “chemical house” for drug discovery
- Provides specialist and updated precis of mentioned literature for DNA-encoded and DNA-directed chemistry know-how and methods
Read or Download A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery PDF
Best organic chemistry books
During the last decade, a lot learn attempt has been dedicated to the layout and synthesis of latest reagents and catalysts that may impact carbon-hydrogen bond activation, as a rule due to the prospect that C−H activation may allow the conversion of inexpensive and considerable alkanes into worthy functionalized natural compounds.
The Alkaloids, a chain that has lined the subject for greater than 60 years, is the major e-book sequence within the box of alkaloid chemistry. in additional than 70 volumes, all features of alkaloids, together with chemistry, biology and pharmacology, are coated in top of the range, undying stories written through well known specialists within the box.
Extra demanding difficulties in natural response Mechanisms explores the issues encountered within the examine of many of the aspects of natural chemistry, together with syntheses, reactions, reagents, and response mechanisms. each one challenge describes the beginning fabric, the stipulations of the response, and the product, via the connection with the unique e-book.
Piperidine-Based Drug Discovery outlines the complexities of Piperidine scaffold use in drug discovery, together with by-product chemistry, structural houses, equipment of synthesis and functional implementations. Piperidine scaffolds are the cornerstones of over 70 commercialized medicines (including a number of blockbusters).
- Modern Gold Catalyzed Synthesis
- CRC Handbook of Organic Photochemistry and Photobiology, Volumes 1 & 2, Second Edition
- Anionic Polymerization: Principles and Practice
- Advanced Organic Chemistry: Part A: Structure and Mechanisms: Structure and Mechanisms Pt. A
- A Critical Review of Equilibrium Data for Proton- and Metal Complexes of 1,10-Phenanthroline, 2,2'-Bipyridyl and Related Compounds: Critical Evaluation ... Metal Complexes Pt. A (IUPAC Publications)
Additional resources for A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery
A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery by Robert A. Goodnow