By Rohan Gunaratna,Douglas Woodall
Scholars from the nations mentioned use their very own on-the-ground event to provide an explanation for the post–2014 key strategic judgements that face policymakers in Afghanistan, the U.S., and the zone. those assorted views aid clutch concerns essential to investigate the strategic setting. The e-book presents a roadmap for the method defined in addition to predictive research of what's prone to take place. specific consciousness is paid to the U.S.-Afghanistan Bilateral defense contract in addition to reconciliation talks with the Afghan Taliban. total, the looming raises in worldwide terrorism that could end result warrant a persisted concentration and source allocation to the Afghanistan-Pakistan quarter.
Read or Download Afghanistan after the Western Drawdown PDF
Similar arms controls books
This is often the 1st try to comprehend the entire scope of the USSR’s offensive organic guns study, from inception within the Nineteen Twenties. Gorbachev attempted to finish this system, however the U. S. and U. okay. by no means bought transparent proof that he succeeded, elevating the query no matter if the capacity for waging organic struggle will be found in Russia this present day.
First released in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This booklet bargains an in-depth historic and technical description of Iran's nuclear software in political, financial, and strategic contexts. the writer issues out this issue's connections with the evolution of world and neighborhood strategic balances, in addition to the soundness of the foreign regime opposed to the proliferation of nuclear guns.
Nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg, so Chomsky in dem 2012 geführten Gespräch mit Vltchek, sind Hunderte Millionen Menschen direkt oder indirekt als Folge westlicher Kriege und Interventionen ermordet worden. Hinter beinahe allen Konflikten, Kriegen und Auseinandersetzungen auf der Erde verbergen sich die meist unsichtbaren wirtschaftlichen oder geopolitischen Interessen des Westens.
- The New Counter-insurgency Era in Critical Perspective (Rethinking Political Violence)
- East-West Arms Control: Challenges for the Western Alliance
- Indo-US Nuclear Deal: Seeking Synergy in Bilateralism
- American Anti-Nuclear Activism, 1975-1990: The Challenge of Peace (Palgrave Studies in the History of Social Movements)
- Rüstung und politisches System: Am Beispiel der Luftrüstung im Dritten Reich und in den USA 1933 bis 1942 (Wissenschaftliche Beiträge aus dem Tectum Verlag 25) (German Edition)
- The Perils of Proximity: China-Japan Security Relations
Additional resources for Afghanistan after the Western Drawdown
Afghanistan after the Western Drawdown by Rohan Gunaratna,Douglas Woodall